How to Play and Win at Slots?

Big Bet Feature In Slots

Who has not ever wondered if there is a trick to win playing slots? In general, it’s you pressing the spin button and waiting for the jackpot to strike. So, maybe no trick or strategy can ensure wins on new online casino slots. But there certainly are a few practices that might be able to help you win some serious bucks from slot machines.

Below, we are enlisting five tips to play and win on slots. However, to thoroughly explain these tips, we will first have to figure out how slot machines work. So, let’s get started.

How do Slot Machines work?

We would like to start from the basis that slot machines are programmed to return a certain percentage wagered amount accumulated over a certain period. On average, slot machines usually return between 95% and 99% of what is played, which means that there will be times that they will return more than 100%. Although there are no markers to know when a machine will pay, however, there are a few tips that can help you maximize your slot wins, and the details are as follows:

Deposit Bonuses

Online casinos regularly offer tremendous deposit bonuses. This means that for depositing X amount, they give you free coins that increase your bankroll in such a way that you can play at higher levels and thus qualify for bigger prizes. You can use these bonus credits to place bigger bets and get bigger payouts. Even though these bonuses come with some fairly strict wagering requirements, they still tend to allow you to enhance your slot wins.

Go With The Big Bets

Practically all slot machines are programmed in such a way that a certain amount is won for each coin wagered; that is, if you bet one coin, you receive the prize equivalent to one coin, but if you bet several, the prize is multiplied exponentially with the play. Therefore, you should always look at the pay table to analyze the bet-to-win ratio and then place your bets accordingly.

If the bet-to-win ratio is high, but you decide to go with lower bets, then the total return percentage can decrease significantly. Besides, there are machines that offer jackpot only at the highest possible stakes, so if you bet low on those machines, you will be giving up the chance to score the jackpot.

Single Game Strategy

It’s an effective tactic that is suitable for risky players. The principle here is to make a deposit equalling the highest bet on a slot. Spin the reels once, and if the first spin results in a win, then use the winning credits to play more. And if the first spin results in a loss, move to another slot. This strategy is suitable only for machines with high RTP.

Chose a Slot With Higher RTP

RTP, or return, is a characteristic that determines how much money the machine will return over a long period of time. It is expressed as a percentage and helps you to understand the probability of winning. It is better to choose slots with an RTP of 97%, as in this case, only 3% of the bets go toward the casino’s profit. The remaining 97% are received by users in the form of winnings.

This does not mean that everyone who places bets on that specific slot will receive a certain amount. One user loses everything, and the other breaks a big jackpot from the first spin, and that’s how it works.

Start With a Demo

The search for the perfect slot machines often takes a lot of time and effort. And this activity can hardly be called cheap if you dive into the world of paid gaming slots with your head.

Demo versions of slot machines allow not only to get an idea about particular gameplay but also to save money in case of total bad luck or unwillingness to pay for the pleasure. The benefits of demos don’t end there. With their help, it is best to start polishing primary gaming skills, get acquainted with the basic functionality of video slots, and form your own line of acceptable slot machines. Therefore, whenever you are picking a new slot to bet on, you should always start with the demo version.

Ending Thoughts

Slots are by far the best gambling option available at online casinos as they can provide you with an unmatched entertainment value. However, For those who are not initially inclined to make a profit out of these glittering machines might find it hard to do so. Applying the above-mentioned tips might not guarantee any big wins, but they can help you enhance your odds.

You May Also Like

About the Author: John Watson

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *